My Master, the Wolf Queen

Altho the story is so uncomfortable to read, and how i hate the treatment he got, i still want to give this a try. Yes, the story is kinda garbage but the plot is quite interesting i think. I wanna see how kang jun's gonna survive through this. Buut yea this is kinda the reversed version of those typical asshole heroes who get what they want so i kinda have mixed emotions about this manhwa. Still, the art is giving this manhwa points cuz its so beautiful. Cant wait to see what the queen's secret is and how kang jun is taking advantage of it.

So this is kind of a painful story to read... I don't want to keep going, but I want to see the MC succeed.

I hope she falls in love with him and he cruelly rejects her...

Aggregator gang
now yall finally see how humiliating and uncomfortable it was when they portrayed girls as powerless sex slaves in shounen manga harem trope HA! this one is just the same but reverse

I'm really looking forward to this manhwa. I think the main plot is yet to unfold in the next chapters. I hope that the succeeding chapters will let the MCs have more sympathy towards each other.

Thank you for the effort!! I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I do. :)

I'm liking this... its really unique havent read something like this in a while... hope it doesnt get disappointing.. i like flawed characters with depth.. so far so good

@ojoudere That's absolutely different things, we are talking about MC here, not about some useless side character.
If some side male character would be portrayed like this, i wouldn't give a shit.

FTU

hahahaha.

Disgusting sluts.

I won't read this shit anymore

EDIT: The males are fucking stupid as well. I hope everyone gets annihilated in this shitty manga.

I love how this manwa trigger sexist side of other
Its just like goblin slayer with it rape scene and tate yusha with its false rape

Keep going comment section i love you all

Contributor
This is a web comic that you either fully hate or fully immersed LOL! The reverse concept is definitely fresh in terms of slaves and dictatorship... It's pretty worth the read for now, but I can't say the same if the development slips and crash... I can already see that the pacing is going to be slow, sigh

@RubyG8396 I'm sorry, what? Are you trolling? Are you seriously trying to say, that it's worse to see a man raped than a woman? What utter bullshit 😑 And that the beauty of a man, is being exempt from those standards, that are set on women - ummm, how about not setting those standards on either sex in the first place.... Surely there are some bad things happening in this series (just as there is in real life) but I don't see how the caracters' gender matters. An evil tyrant is evil tyrant and sex slave is sex slave.

As for the story, although so far none of the characters are quite likeable to me, I'm interested to see where this goes. Hope we get a lot of political intrigue in the future.

@Tabitha

Maybe it's PTSD, but seeing rape, molestation, sexual assault, etc, hurts. I have always blamed having boobs and a vagina for my plight - you know; to find an explanation. I don't know. I just wondered what would happen if I was born a man. Maybe my life wouldn't be so painful - who knows? It just hurts to see a male go through my pain. I EXPECT to see a female get treated like that in manga. Seeing a male get treated like that...and feeling that initial shock...it was somewhat familiar; you know...it scared me a bit. I don't know. I just feel as if the mangaka is trying to make some kind of sick point and I feel angry. Nobody should go through my pain, and the mangaka is inflicting it for revenge on men or something. It is so infuriating. Or who knows? I am probably taking this manga too seriously. The author never expected me to react this way. I can't blame em'. I just hate this story. It brings up unpleasant memories for me.

Double-page supporter
this is a story about a slut queen thats a huge bitch. if thats your thing you might enjoy this, otherwise you'll hate it.

@RubyG8396 Well, I'm sorry but I have a slightly different opinion. I truly believe that rape is terrible, whether the victim is female, male, or some other gender. And the same applies for the rapist, it doesn't matter what gender they are, a crime is a crime always. There are no excuses. Gender doesn't make it better or worse - there is no competition to see which is the worst, because humiliation, shame, and hurt aren't gender-exlusive feelings.

Gender inequality is another issue entirely; sometimes I did wish to be born as a male (though that doesn't guarantee you won't be assaulted) so I could be stronger and wouldn't have to live under constant fear of harrasment and unwanted attention. However, later I realised it wouldn't fix anything, it's the whole culture that's in the wrong.

I understand why someone wouldn't want to read "My Lord, The Wolf Queen". This series has sexual exploitation in it, and even if it's not really shown graphically, maybe it should be somehow added in the tags to warn readers beforehand? So that people who are sensitive to the topic can steer clear. Now it has only drama, historical, fantasy, mystery and romance.

First I was sure a pervy 5-year-old wrote this, but the more I read the more twisted it seemed and now I’m just done with it. The horrible writing makes it impossible to take seriously, and when paired with such a twisted theme in general, it makes for a really bad combo. If you’re going to go twisted at least make the dialogue match, otherwise it just reads like a bad Crispen Glover movie script. Jesus, what a waste of time. I don’t know whats up with all the weird fetishes in comics these days, but I can do without it.

First time I read this, I def had high expectations, some kind like this title definitely go beyond and will f**k the s**t of patriarchy. And I saw how many hypocrite comment that said it's okay for a girl to be forced married with handsome, great but cold tyrant but not for a man to be the object. But I don't know anymore, the chapter going shorter day by day and the plot seems to fall in the category of fluffy shoujo but with reverse gender roles. Still enjoy it as light reading tho. And for ppl who said about implied rape, it's actually in borderline, the guy is very much know what will happen. It's just the same thing as that in light and shadow manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread