My Master, the Wolf Queen

Just endure until chapter 15. It will get way better. I really like the progress of the story. People should have more patience and stop reacting negatively in the first few chapters. Are you forgetting that sexually aggressive MLs exist in most webtoons? You're just used to Alpha MLs but no need to hate on Alpha FLs

Okay this is just as bad as those stories with abusive, rapist MLs. I like strong independent women that aren’t afraid to go after what they want but this FL is just awful.

The ML seemed interesting at first but annoyed me as the story dragged on.

I dropped this on chapter 32 because it didn't look like they were going to address the actual rape.

Edit: if they do address it then tell me cause then I'll continue reading, but if they don't then ef it.

I Wonder what is shocking me the most, the fact that people are more offended over blackmailing instead of slavery, or the fact that they don't know how to be moderate / are total dumb uneducated people, guys it's a FUCKIN story with slavery / War, in EVERY isekai / middle age story there is slavery and rape, but no, this one webtoon they need to play their white knight act, rape is a big no but slavery yeah whatever xD

When they tagged it as sexual violence, they weren't lying lol. Just because the genders are reversed, it's still wrong. It's a no from me, chief.

Group Leader
@Creya

I'm worried about you. Ypu apparently dont know the difference betwen an alpha female and a rapist Female

Dropped, rape apologist bullshit. Don't come at me with "but most webtoons have alpha mls just like the fl here" I drop those trash webtoons too. The queen isn't cool and strong she's just annoying and unlikable.

I dislike it.... I literally cried for Kang because he lost everything he deemed important, his people and his family then she lost his pride as a man when Kaganate princess dressed him as a woman and now the "cool" empress take him in and make fun of his fading dignity as a royal.... Like... He is already suffering from losing literally everything and now she tells him to stop thinking about his deceased family?!!! Darn her..... Even trashta, who I agree is utterly annoying, but that is due to her pea-sized brain...is better than her..... She is not cool..... Dude.... She freaking raped him even though he was blushing and stuff..... THESE CHARACTERS ARE TWISTED!!! RIDICULOUS....UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!! (😉) SPECIALLY THE EMPRESS!!!! SHE'S GOT THE BRAIN JUST FREAKIN GIVE SPACE FOR EMPATHY!!!! EVEN HITLER CARED FOR GERMANY OR SOMETHING (😉)
MELISSA, LATTE, THE FL IN LADY AND THE BEAST, LESLIE SALVATORE, RAELIANA, LIPPE, THE FL FROM MY HUSBAND HIDES HIS BEAUTY and I might forget the names of other but these MCs are the correct COOL AND AMAZING FLs the empress is indeed independent and strong which is great but she's ought to have empathy

anyway...... I don't hate it I just dislike it.... I'm like 0.00000001 percent away from hating it please do forgive me.... Its my fault for reading it

If you are a painfully empathetic person... I suggest not to read it..... Buuuuttt if you are strong and gives characters chance to show you good things they can be.....then go ahead

Not like anyone will read this

I pay for this webtoon at Tappytoon. I really like it. I know the ML is going to take back what is rightfully his.

I really like the empress character because from what I have read in the werewolf child chapter she is a just ruler and the way she does politics is smart. Beside, Kang jun literally ask her to take him, I know it is not justified to forcefully to have slept with him but think about it he has a better treatment than his previous master who literally abuses him 24/7 and gave him a chain like he's some kind of a beast. Furthermore, Kang jun have a room, an attendant to tend to his needs (bringing breakfast to his room), can roam around in/out the palace, go to the royal library to read, the maid/soldier treats him better, he can go to hunting and etc. Unlike other manhwa/manga that I read, the treatment for this slave (Kang Jun) here is humane.

Kang Jun his current circumstances is basically a freeloader + giving nightly service to the empress.
Kang Jun can turn his life for the better if he does it right.

Supporter
Funny how you never see these kinds of comments in mangas with rapist male protagonists blessed with slavery and rape magic and harems of sex slaves that think that slavery is the best thing since sliced bread with warm butter.

Lol I’ll never understand women’s fetishes. How you gonna get turned on by an effeminate male? Might as well go after other women because men like that tend to prefer their own gender.

Fed-Kun's army
Both "Sexual Violence" and the hysterical comments are overblown. This a reverse of a typical "arranged marriage" or "rescued" concubine story, but MC is male. A tad harsher, but doesn't really compare to what I was expected based on tags and comments. Not even close to proper smut.

In the fist half the pacing is off with short chapters plus rushing and jumping story. Otherwise it's pretty good.

@Gungho95 more like turned on because she/they could 'abuse' or in control of (effeminate) opposite gender, feeling like overpowered them. But yes, in reality, this is not a good fetish. If we swap the gender, it'll be the same with men who seen women as (sex) toy who doesn't place any important but thing that can be used to serve them and please their volatile temper (rather than female with brain and personality, they love female that docile/naive/innocent/cute)

Still that's the bad side. There's couple who the guy is more on effeminate side and so does the girl but they're as fine as other normal couple. Another example is bdsm, those who love violence will use bdsm as reason of their wrong doing while actually no matter how hardcore the level the rule of "both parties feel safe and no emotional damage" is strictly applicable

Users who are viewing this thread