My Mobster Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
i wish this is weekly update, since raw already reach chapter 182. just a wish since its interesting manga

Dex-chan lover
Wish somebody picks this up again.
I really liked the ride while it lasted.

why people gotta drop a decent one like this when the absolute trashiest garbege gets updated daily?

Power Uploader
@lolikoki fyi it has got an official english release on WeComic and that is around Chapter 98 (through collection of 'Shells') or 103 (by buying coins).

Was bummed initially when Lei dropped it, as it took a while to catch up to that point, but this month there's even two updates per week.

7/10 and its not even a genre that i like so its pretty good
ok now 5/10 cause of kidnapping i hate that shit its fucking boring and u can tell exactly what is going to happen + the mc doesn't get at all what is going on
ok i was wrong thinking he is smart he is the bad kind of dumb ( the good kind is people like luffy)
ok the mc is too dumb for me iam dropping this btw iam 45 chapters in

Dex-chan lover
Before i start this and regret later, can you tell me how mc is, pls?
Is he the classic wussy that gets pushed around 24/7 or does he actually have a brain and a backbone and can stand his ground?

Dex-chan lover
@FantasyMaster he is a semi-wuss due to trauma I think,
his childhood seem to be promising for this business but got wreak and traumatize due to scheme and if I remember correctly come to dislike his family business.

after certain incident he end up trying to man up more, take the initiative to improve himself
( but the main 3 girls is show to be either more talent, clever or stronger than him at the moment )

@FantasyMaster, mc isn’t actually a pussy, he just has an actual justifiable reason not to hurt anyone. You’ll learn about it pretty early like chapter 30 or so.

What was the point of the flashback where his eyes started glowing eluding to him being super strong, but he's still a bitch 80+ chapters later

I sure love me some names being translated five different ways in the span of ten chapters, it spices up the experience

Isn't it scummy to just upload the work of others without crediting them? Just saying "we got sniped" is not enough.

Dex-chan lover
@darkofman 72 and 73 are the same, i think you guys made a small mistake with uploads there....not to complain, it's just that 72 and 74 don't seem to be connected directly, so there's this small part of the story in between 72 and 74 that's missing

Users who are viewing this thread