My New Friend Wasn't What I Expected - Ch. 11 - I Made My New Friend Cry

Double-page supporter
The only one twisting here is you and you know it. Also read more, i am giving plenty praise for recent chapters, e.g Yuwakashi Yuusha, Anemone, Ashita mo mata Yuusha no Tonari, Yoroizuka-san, Sylph no Hanahime, just to name ONLY yuri. You dont know shit.
Let me get this straight. You think telling the author their other work, which is also well regarded, is "skank bullshit" and that they should give it up for this work, is praise?

Also, no, I'm not diving into the comment history of an unhinged and poorly adjusted loon on par with pachka. Ill save my sanity tyvm.

Banned
Let me get this straight. You think telling the author their other work, which is also well regarded, is "skank bullshit" and that they should give it up for this work, is praise?

Also, no, I'm not driving into the comment history of an unhinged and poorly adjusted loon on par with pachka. Ill save my sanity tyvm.
Like i said, you only read what you want to believe. Your bias is so insane, you twist my words to fit the image you already established of me. Nothing will change your mind at this point, highly unlikely. Keep doing you, though. I don't mind a hater more.

Supporter
How every chapter makes me feel:
7mqh8jp7zyi51.jpg

Double-page supporter

Also, no, I'm not diving into the comment history of an unhinged and poorly adjusted loon on par with pachka. Ill save my sanity tyvm.
Ah... The good ol' days of hair colour bias. Those were the days.

Double-page supporter
Damn, didn't think I'd run into another manga chapter this week where the problem starts with the fact that society WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO, WEAR, AND LIKE (Special Halves being the first, started this week) but thank god for it since we got a chapter with Mishima rizzing her girl's anxieties away

Dex-chan lover
Like i said, you only read what you want to believe. Your bias is so insane, you twist my words to fit the image you already established of me. Nothing will change your mind at this point, highly unlikely. Keep doing you, though. I don't mind a hater more.
They just pointed out what you said in your first comment lol, how is that twisting your words? Unless you didn't call the idol one skank bullshit, then you would be right (you're not)

Banned
They just pointed out what you said in your first comment lol, how is that twisting your words? Unless you didn't call the idol one skank bullshit, then you would be right (you're not)
bruh you literally had insulted the artist’s other works…
Good to know that disliking a work of the same author while liking their other one, saying exactly that in one sentence, somehow negates all praise for one and only leaved the bad for the other. Maybe try to close your mouth while breathing.

Users who are viewing this thread