My New Friend Wasn't What I Expected - Ch. 26 - One infuriating classmate

As much as I love poly, please keep this to a normal relationship with the “rival” being a supporter
"normal" probably isn't the word I'd use. Poly relationships are just as valid as mono relationships are. And frankly the more representation the better.

Dex-chan lover
"normal" probably isn't the word I'd use. Poly relationships are just as valid as mono relationships are. And frankly the more representation the better.
I get what you mean, it wasnt meant as anything bad, but its just that people would normally consider a relationship between 2 people for “normal”. Also as I wrote earlier at some point, I also want more poly GL series, but this one for me, would just be so out of nowhere to suddenly becoming a poly series, that it kinda would destroy it for me.

Dex-chan lover
"Damn, this girl is both super compassionate and hot, what does Hina see in her?"

...actually I am really coming around on Sei, between her crazy internalised self-deprecation (which in hindsight is something each of these three is afflicted with) and her just showing incredible levels of density in the emotional intelligence department

Users who are viewing this thread