My New Friend Wasn't What I Expected - Ch. 35.5 - Twitter Extras & Volume Announcement

Dex-chan lover
Did someone say throuple?

I love the way this artist draws shoes. Makes them look like sonic characters, but it's a cute look tbh.

Dex-chan lover
...I mislabeled the extras as 34.5 instead of 35.5... Sorry,,,
There should be one more release before or after this right? I forgot her timeline for releasing. Then she hasn't released another since. The last chapter felt final (with the title drop and everything) but I wasn't sure if that was because it ended or she was working on the physical. Did she say anything about that, that I missed?

Double-page supporter
There should be one more release before or after this right? I forgot her timeline for releasing. Then she hasn't released another since. The last chapter felt final (with the title drop and everything) but I wasn't sure if that was because it ended or she was working on the physical. Did she say anything about that, that I missed?
Yeah, I accidentally labeled this as 34.5 instead of 35.5; and as such we have yet to release ch35. So the series is still ongoing to my knowledge. Though there hasn't been a new chapter in a bit so I might be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I accidentally labeled this as 34.5 instead of 35.5; and as such we have yet to release ch35. So the series is still ongoing to my knowledge. Though there hasn't been a new chapter in a bit so I might be wrong.
Yeah chapter 35 ends in a way that feels final and with this long gap since then, I haven't been sure either. She's still been posting her other series regularly. Guess we'll see. Thanks for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread