My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 1 Ch. 19.5 - The Day That The New Bride Got Married

Dex-chan lover
Soujiro now believes that any action taken towards her might be stressful and cause her to faint. No wonder he’s acting so ludicrously reserved.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, we finally have the full chapter. It does explain some things...

Dex-chan lover
Daww I love this! <3 This was the most “progress” they ever had, but now we see why they never consummated their marriage haha

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I also had to check it since I was pretty sure that I had already read it.
But the full version of that chapter is much better!
Thanks for the translation.
@sdarkpaladin
that was basically "preview" version of this one.

THANKSSSSSS ALOT BROOOO FOR FULL VERSION.......ARGHHHHH I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL IN YOUR LIFE😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme
Yeah.. i meant it was physically close.. because ever since that moment, aka ever since the series started, they have never been that close to the husband-wife bedroom position again.. 👀🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
so if she hadn't fainted on their wedding day, they probably have gone further. I see. I see.

Double-page supporter
Kinda explain why they still have not done it. Every time they attempt she lose consciousness and being him he would not do it to an unconscious woman.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
...now this actually makes sense. :D

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Chiyo-chan basically clit blocked herself... Not that they were going to make any progress that early regardless...

Soujiro stepping up for his wife from the get go, mad respect for that.

Dex-chan lover
"it is rude to be feeling unwell at a time like this"

... The fuck is this ahole saying. Not like you can choose when you feel fine or not.

So, technically, all our frustration at them not holding hands it's her fault.......?

Users who are viewing this thread