My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
Whats wrong with a bit of lust to your own wife? Go for it, tiger! I'm sure she will like it as well! XD

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
@Seink
Sadly, considering the time period this is set in, lust and immoral behaviour are frowned on thanks to Buddhist influences on an already strict set of rules governing the Samurai Class.

It's the reason behind Chiyo's attempts at holding herself back around her husband.

Dex-chan lover
@mmm_corp @Meskie Incorrectly is a bit harsh, given I can almost take the same pose (sure, I'm about 10 degrees off from a flat hand, but then her hand might be off flat as well, can't tell with the lack of shading)
And foreshortening is hard to do well, so that things that are closer to you look too large might be a valid complaint, but I dunno if that's enough for a "can't unsee" either. I've seen much worse things (like people with two left hands or two left feet - or even worse those who clearly have two sets of hips stacked on top of each others).

Fed-Kun's army
@Simpleton i already know all this but that doesn't make it less weird. Btw, I'm not belittling the work, I'm just pointing out something that just made me furrow my brows. Calm down 🤦🤷.

Fed-Kun's army
@CBC
Well, at times like this I remember the wise words of an old pervert sage:
"Boy! Rules are made to be broken! Stop being a pussy and go for it!" XD

Dex-chan lover
Guess they don't sleep in the same bed or something, there's no other way he never seen her with her hair down.

@Lightbrand Hair not being tied in some way or another during sex is such a P.I.T.A. Both girlfriend and I have long hair and yeah, just no. Just a bother.

@Lightbrand Sleeping is fine. Depending on length and type of the hair as well as sleeping posture&co., untied hair is not an issue and to my knowledge, it's healthier for hair to be loose. From what I talked with others, they sleep with hair untied. But you can sleep with hair tier. Braids don't make a problem and as long as you don't sleep on the side you tied your hair to, it's not an issue.
IMO, they (those two in the manga) don't sleep in the same room and that's pretty clear not only after this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread