My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Just go f*ck already and die.

Die together with your children and grandchildren surrounding you

Fed-Kun's army
Dang, just hair is immodest back then haha. Wish we could go back to those times, maybe we should.

We got women running around shoving dragon dildos up their snatches for pennies and attention these days.
Everyone is unhappy, yet put on the opposite faces of this manga, they put on faces of false happiness and overly unforced smiles.

I think it would be better to put on fake faces because of overly happiness, instead of putting on fake faces because of overly sadness.

Dex-chan lover
@emmanyansei Back in ancient times, I think it was only expected for people to have sex for kids. They didn't have condoms or anything so any sex will make kids.

Power Uploader
@PokestarFan they actually just used anal sex as contraceptive.
On that topic, given that Yui is a samurai, he probably also had a male concubine among his students to have sex with aplenty, as was customary for the time.

just go wild you both. despite being cute you guys also shared same kind of lust so go on

goddamn, they're both so pent up lol
wife: *touches husband's arm and starts drooling*
husband: *sees wife's unprepped hair and borderline pops a boner*

Dex-chan lover
>animalistic lust

Buddy, if you initiated it your wife wouldn't allow you to stop well into next morning

Oh both of them are in a misunderstanding.Here's some advice....Have sex once...just one time and all your problems and misunderstandings will vanish

damn you frugal japan and your modest sensibilities! i wanna see these two get at eachother like wolverines

Dex-chan lover
Rewording Soujirou's thoughts, "She's fricking gorgeous with her hair down."

This is bad. He must hold himself back from having based animalistic lust

Users who are viewing this thread