My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
Truth be told, historically women will quickly run to the murderer of her husband.
Other than fictional movies, there is not a moment in history that a woman didn't quickly open herself to a conqueror.

@Randomguy01 what you're saying sounds like horseshit, really. Cherry picking events in history and claiming that all women "quickly open themselves up to a conqueror" doesn't mean it's always true. Also note that "there is not a moment in history that a woman didn't quickly open herself to a conqueror" is logically equivalent to saying all women run to these "conquerors" who murder their husbands. Try actually researching instead of implying that nearly half the population in this world are neurotic, sociopathic, and heartless before you present your ridiculous and clearly wrong arguments.

TLDR - You're a major tard. You're clearly autistic and dumb, do the world a favor and don't breed.

Fed-Kun's army
@llazyllama There is no cherry picking, there is hard evidence of this over countless centuries.
Literally all women will run to the conquerors upon conquest. The only argument is that they had no choice, but it is a poor argument.

There has been plenty of research on this topic, you should actually go read more.
Especially considering we see example of this still happening today.

TLDR - You're a major tard. You're clearly autistic and dumb, do the world a favor and don't breed.
Too bad, my lineage most likely already out numbers you and your family's last 3 generations.
It's all about conquest.
And remember, Ad hominems only go so far when your conqueror is plowing you or what you thought was yours :D

@Elila I am not sure if you want me to spell it out for you, or if you are saying that in a sarcastic way.

@Randomguy01 you realize if I can find one instance that disproves your argument (i.e. women committing suicide or otherwise in preventing themselves from being "taken" by said conquerors) you are wrong, right? Hence, you are factually wrong since your argument is saying that all women do this. What about the tribe of women living on Timor who tattooed themselves to prevent being raped by Japanese soldiers? These soldiers are conquering the area and can be classified as conquerors, yet they prevent these soldiers from taking them as POWs.

Instead of pretending you have any credibility and thinking your "lineage" is anything special, you should realize you are a sorely mistaken autist. You are clearly a miserable loser, not unlike people who have threads on KiwiFarms, who make themselves look foolish while not having any form of self reflection to realize they are psychologically classified as a moron. Consider actually doing something to benefit society by studying mathematics starting from the very basics of mathematical logic to understand my argument.

Fed-Kun's army
@llazyllama One anecdote does not determine a trend. You realize that defeats the whole premise of your argument right?
If all of humanity succumb'd to the few anecdotes you could find, we would have all died off long ago.

Tattooing themselves to prevent being taken as POW? What? Lmao please explain, it sounds as silly as those wristbands to prevent rape.

Again with the ad hominems, you have no argument.

@Randomguy01
"Other than fictional movies, there is not a moment in history that a woman didn't quickly open herself to a conqueror."
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. It was usually men that sought out beautiful women after conquering an area of land. Cause you know, soldiers like to rape and pillage.

Users who are viewing this thread