My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 2 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
yo wtf is that? I've never seen that kind of haircut, i know they do half bald at the time but damn...that is next level

Dex-chan lover
Considering their marriage is so dysfunctional at the moment, she has some reason to worry about other women as well. However, it would be far more fruitful if she actually talked to her husband.

Double-page supporter
Well good grief the child have a crush on the best husband in the manga and making the wife jealous

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme but the manga ends the moment they overcome this misunderstanding and their marriage becomes "functional". Do you really want that?

Fed-Kun's army
@henman yeah. would you prefer to keep them in marital purgatory? keep in mind that if you say yes your SSN and personal information will be released to the CCP within 24 hours of your comment being posted

Dex-chan lover
@henman At some point, yes, even if it means the series ends soon after. This kind of single element theme for a story can only be entertaining for a limited time. I'd rather remember this as a good series than a series I dropped because it started to repeat itself. So far it has been good, but there's a time for everything.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme so, you want to say that the series should end (i.e. take a turn to deconstructing itself) when you start feeling bored and thinking about dropping. Even when other readers (simpler beings, I admit that) still enjoy it as is. Do I get it right?

@ArisenDresden don't ping me, ping him

Dex-chan lover
@henman A good story knows when to end. It's nothing more complicated than that. Quit while you're ahead, like the saying goes.

@bigtiddyoneesan
Not true in the slightest, especially in the upper body region, which would concern swordsmanship in particular. Men are about 50% (or 1.5x) stronger than women in the upper body, and the difference between sexes in grip strength is probably the most extreme. Again, both pertainent to swordsmanship.

Not many women in 100 (if any, numerically) would be stronger than an average man.

Not to meaning revel in any of this. It's just the way the human body differs between the two sexes.

"@ManyMangaAreMangos And 25-30% in lower body strength if I remember correctly, but that should not matter in a dojo scenario, you don't need to be stronger since strength is rarely a big factor in this type of sword fighting. OF course, in a real fight with a lot pushes and pulls, kicks and punches it matters, trust me, because I would say that I know a bit more about fighting than you do pall because I invented it, and then I perfected it so no living man(or woman) could best me in the ring of honor."

- Sun Tsun, Art of Tsundere

Dex-chan lover
@ManyMangaAreMangos
Don't worry bro, my original post was
sarcastic
and I'm fully aware of the biological differences. I just find it funny when the manga waifus can always beat the guys in contests of strength (but not funny in the intended way), so I just meant to poke fun at it.

Users who are viewing this thread