My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 2 Ch. 27

Look on the bright side. You never have to worry about him cheating on you with your sister.

Dex-chan lover
Of course he'd have a different reaction if it's his wife sporting the hair style.

tenor.gif

The breathtaking:
tenor.gif

...have you guys watched an old TV show called "100 ways to die" or something like that? I was watching that once and the number 1 was a Japanese couple that were married but they were extremely shy with each other so... Nothing at all, like these two. Guess why they died 😑

Dex-chan lover
This is the universe where cute imouto power level is basically non-existence. F for fellow imouto lovers.

Dex-chan lover
I mean youre not his wife, why would you expect him to react to outside women? Shouldnt you be praising him lol

are out MMC and FMC basically like 15 to 18 years old. in our day they still be in high school. and neither has any real EX in the whole romance/relationship thing. its not surprised awkward and unsure. even couples that been together for while can have times of uncertainty. they're basically in the "still getting to know, and express feelings" stage of relationship, since arranged marriage. not like they had years of interaction to help understand each other. they been together, what months maybe a year at most.

Double-page supporter
you are not his wife he not gonna care girl 😂

This chapter was cute tho

Banned
for real though you don't need to "learn to express your feelings" or wait for her consent or any other bullshit to fuck your wife. you just do it, because she's yours, and that's what any ordinary man would do

Users who are viewing this thread