My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 2 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Husband needs to know the truth ASAP cause he’s probably the only one sad nowadays just eating away at himself thinking wife doesn’t like him and forcing herself!

Well I can't blame the mother because is true that chiyo smile can cause misunderstandings, but I'm glad everything was resolved.

WHY DID HE COME SO LATE?!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
(╯ರ ~ ರ)╯︵ ┻━┻
(┛ಸ_ಸ)┛彡┻━┻
┻┻︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵┻┻
(ノ`⌒´)ノ┫:・┻┻
┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)
Frustration lvl: 99999

Dex-chan lover
Do your best Chiyo. Find the right balance between your actual expression and an expression that works for ettiquite.

Mother redeemed herself at the end. Was about to catch these hands if she didn't.

Dex-chan lover
@heyJ Nothing she did before that was outside of the normal "mother in law" actions. One could even say those bits were expected. And the divorce question was an act of kindness (whatever reasons behind the suggestion).
But since the expected thing is for daughter in law to wait hand and foot for the mother in law, that's why it's so amazeballs that mother serves daughter. (And hence why husbando is so stunned by his wife's skills.)

Dex-chan lover
Do blushes not mean anything in manga anymore? A little while ago, this would've been a sign of yuri, but I guess I'm glad that's not the case

Users who are viewing this thread