My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 7 Ch. 72

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad everyone in this thread has rightfully called infidelity and rape cringe, so let us progress onto the next topic: having a fast enough metabolism to stomach that much sake is epic:chad:

Dex-chan lover
Main topic aside, this chapter has a very "this makes me feel angry" feel. Mostly a lot of exposition about what happens in an extremely for-the-audience kind of way.

Dex-chan lover
You know, one of my pet peeves in media regarding lesbians is that they often engage in some of the trashiest, worst, sex-pest like behaviors that male characters will do; but the difference in treatment for the characters, from both audience and creators, is night and day.
The males are rightfully treated by scum like everyone and, if not treated like a joke, loathed by everyone.
Meanwhile lesbian female character never suffer any repercussions, and audiences can't stop ejaculating praises for it.

This woman was a creepy date-rapist, and should be treated as such. Well I'm glad to see the uncommon creepy lesbian L for once.
Hell, this even extends to real life. Lesbians get away with really creepy and disgusting behaviour way more often. Apparently, domestic abuse is also much more common amongst lesbian couples, while gay couples have lower rates.

You know, one of my pet peeves in media regarding lesbians is that they often engage in some of the trashiest, worst, sex-pest like behaviors that male characters will do; but the difference in treatment for the characters, from both audience and creators, is night and day.
The males are rightfully treated by scum like everyone and, if not treated like a joke, loathed by everyone.
Meanwhile lesbian female character never suffer any repercussions, and audiences can't stop ejaculating praises for it.

This woman was a creepy date-rapist, and should be treated as such. Well I'm glad to see the uncommon creepy lesbian L for once.
so true brother, I also HATE w*men, hell yeah brother

Dex-chan lover
I've noticed a kind of pattern these chapters get released in batches of 3 every 3 months but like why. Are the translators even still translating this?

Dex-chan lover
Is anyone ever going to translate the final 2 chapters along with the 3 feature chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know when the last chapters gonna be uploaded?
There seems to be 1 more chapter and three 0.5 spl chapter inbetween them before the last chapter. Donno why its not been translated yet. But the authors other new series is being translated.

Group Leader
Anyone know when the last chapters gonna be uploaded?
There seems to be 1 more chapter and three 0.5 spl chapter inbetween them before the last chapter. Donno why its not been translated yet. But the authors other new series is being translated.
I did manage to get in contact with the group. Since the group is closing they're wrapping up all of their projects so there's more work going on elsewhere as well. They're going to finish this one, but from the sounds of it they're working on them all at the same time so it might be awhile longer.

Dex-chan lover
Such a good yuri opportunity lost...
i now fully understand why even the mere suggestion of this kind of development (esp in yuri) pisses off some people to no end.
They're still overreacting, but I understand now.

Anyways, date rape is not, in fact a "good opportunity" for much of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread