My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile

Dex-chan lover
I'm feeling like yeah there may not be a fast paced development in their relationship, but I'm here to have a good time enjoying a good 4-5 pages read that set my mind at ease.
I rate it great but still not worth a 9 to me.

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me that absolutely nothing is going to happen further than this because then the entire point of the manga would be over. Therefore, don’t expect any new chapters to not be a cockblock for her.
I made this prediction in like 2020. I hate being right

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this at around Chapter 15 because the only thing that was left after the novelty of the concept stopped at Chapter 2 that hooked me was the art style. But further than that, I got sick and tired of it. Now that it's 75 chapters, is there anything new that happened that's not already beaten to death yet?

Dex-chan lover
You're all too quick to jump to conclusions on the discord the translators said that there was a major development soon and basically the series changes name and then it ends a few chapters afterwards

Dex-chan lover
@Keppan
Are there 2 Chapters left out of "74" or are there still several extras from the total 100 Chapters?
Also, when can we expect the last chapters if there are two left?
Thanks for all you do.

@Keppan
Are there 2 Chapters left out of "74" or are there still several extras from the total 100 Chapters?
Also, when can we expect the last chapters if there are two left?
Thanks for all you do.
There may be some discrepancies between volumes, but our scans follow the versions posted on Twitter. With the one we uploaded today out of the way, that leaves 3 chapters left which we will finish and upload.

Dex-chan lover
There may be some discrepancies between volumes, but our scans follow the versions posted on Twitter. With the one we uploaded today out of the way, that leaves 3 chapters left which we will finish and upload.
Awesome! Thanks for replying.

I have been following this manga since early this year-some part of last year, and the latest chapters made me giggle with happiness, ehehehe

Dex-chan lover
Since the original scanlators won't translate the extra chapters after completing the finale, won't anyone else do it?

I'm also curious how many of those untranslated chapters are there.
If anyone knows, please let me know.

If the scanlator's chapters are correct, with 82/100 translated, that would mean 17 left for the extra chapters.
If not, I imagine there's at least 10 chapters that were left untranslated.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally I understood that the actual title should have been "My Newly wedded Wife Is always faking Her Smile"

(Only she fakes it to prevent herself from grinning maniacally)

Dex-chan lover
What happened to finishing the last extra epilogue chapter?...
Sure, there's several missing extra chapters left untranslated, but the epilogue chapter was said to be done a few weeks after the final chapter... how frustrating.

I guess it's kind of funny, but being married for months and still being virgins is fucking retarded. Japan is so stupid when it comes to sex.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, this series is a single relationship joke repeated 72 times.
It's not a bad joke, and the retellings are reasonably heart-warming, but it does get repetitive quite a bit.
At least it has a proper ending.

Dex-chan lover
Giving this a 1.
The entire premise of the manga was resolved in 1 chapter and then it ended 3 chapters afterwards.
The other 70+? Cockblocking, mishearing, misunderstandings. Horrible. Very clear this was running until the author ran out of ideas or the manga got axed.

Users who are viewing this thread