My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Comic Anthology

Dex-chan lover
@EzWeeb This series is THE villainess isekai atm so that could be the reason for the upvotes. Either that or bots like you said

@EzWeeb
That's because Bakarina was the first. And unlike pretty much every other otome isekai out there, this one doesn't have the author using it as a revenge fic against the reincarnated heroine.

@EzWeeb

Well this series in particular is popular for several reasons:

1) It helped popularize the "Reincarnated Villainess" genre/is one of the OG ones
2) It did something different with the genre by making it lighthearted, heartwarming fluff instead of focusing on the typical revenge story
3) It appealed to all demographics instead of the typical shoujo & josei demographic
4) Really likable MC who is not OP strength/magic-wise but just lovable and charming
5) Currently has an anime airing so anime watchers come to look at the manga

And yes this series is VERY popular (started off as a web novel, then got 9 LNs, own manga. manga spinoff, own anime. and now an anthology).

Palpitations..... I- I can’t believe Mary went there and I also can’t believe Alan fell for it

Group Leader
Oh god... the engaged couple can use each other’s presence to calm down from Katrina excitement. This does not bode well for their marriage.

Eu adorei esses capítulos que parece ou são especiais!! OBG pela tradução. Esse é um dos meus mangas harem preferido, espero que existe mais dele kkk já tem uns 3 deles kkkk o verdadeiro q até fez o anime, e tb tem um que ela reencarna como uma jovem já e tem um que é yuri kkkk só podia ser e entre outros q estão fazendo kkkk e esse dos especiais kkk adorei mesmo viu, muito obrigado!!

Users who are viewing this thread