My Not-So-Fair Lady Is Doomed! (but Not If I Can Help It) - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Lady and Her Memories of a Previous Life

Whoa this is the 4th chapter and guy haven't use any of his knowledges from the previous world to solve some medieval problem.

>triying to use magic when you suck at it
damn son, you are in a world WITHOUT TECNOMONOPOLY DWARVES GODDAMN, NOWADAYS AT LEAST YOU SHOULD HAVE MATCHLOCK GUNS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Kampfarsch Yeah but that kinda practice is pretty standard where the MC knows pretty much nothing but i'll agree after 4 years should know about the other races and no college. Wow really simping hard there it was embarrassing to watch isn't he supposed to be an adult was acting like a 3 year old that got his favorite toy taken from him

Y'know, if I remember my past life from this modern era in that world... I don't think I'll have much of use about my knowledge cuz I don't know about tech, chemistry, physics, ect

I only know how to read mangas, manhwa, novels

I might've been dead as soon as I was born into that isekai :)

Dex-chan lover
So... is he going to realize being considered a noble means he's got status where he could marry her now? No?... K.

Thanks for the update, I can't wait for the next one, please continue 😄😄

How do they verify claims of past life knowledge? Hopefully they explain the next chapter. Otherwise it seems like basically everyone who knows that's a thing would just say that so they could move up in status.

Users who are viewing this thread