My Not-So-Fair Lady Is Doomed! (but Not If I Can Help It) - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Lady and Her Memories of a Previous Life

Double-page supporter
Maybe, if you remember being an adult and going to college, you could skip the childish tantrum? Try to think of a solution to the problem instead of crying about how you don't like it and leaving the work of thinking of a way around it to the ten year-old you supposedly care about.

LOL his fantasy has been shattered. But seriously speaking....who'd want to go to school in fantasy world anyways

Dex-chan lover
Why do they let him talk so casually and butt into their conversations
hes supposed to be a fucking servant
youd think theyd train his behaviour first isnt he already 4 years deep into training? thats pathetic especially considering hes like mentally 30
and why does he still know so little about this world? i get that its so we can learn it too but the author could just show us the lessons hes apparently attending but he doesnt even know that colleges arent a thing and the state of the world with the races and shit

anyways see you fellas in a quarter year LMAOO

Double-page supporter
Bwahaha he's acting like his age for a change. A major simp though lol

Thanks for the update!

but the hidden truth is he remembers his entire previous life... so that means he is some impossibly forbidden and unknown member of royalty somewhere???

Aggregator gang
MC dude simp so hard for his lady and broke his own character. 😂

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread