My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
The friend is playing 5D chess to get Johann to realize it himself

Double-page supporter
I might have to beat up the friend for his bs.

Also, that bookmark -EYE

Wow, I know Johann had to realize it himself, but I'm so mad at his friend right now 😣 doesn't he has another way to say it or something. Sigh 😟

Dex-chan lover
Leaves don't usually make good bookmarks, they dry out and get all crumbly. Surely she has a scrap off of some old homework she could use? 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad Johann doesn't immediately blindly believe his friend's bs but think more deeply. Once you get into the "I took OO as rival!" mindset it's just gonna be constant facepalming and harder hurdles to go through.

Someone recommend the boy a good romance book! Poor boy! It’s good he did not blindly believe his friend’s words and actually reasoned them out. But that bookmark sure is luxurious!
Did I read that right?! Ch159 for the first kiss?! Slowwwwww...but surely you jest

That friend surprisingly behaves a lot like my real life friends do. They'll mess around and never give me a clear cut answer. It's annoying but I appreciate the author still adding it in.

EAT THE RICH

he's totally gonna give her a bookmark at one point

also, i live for the notes

I mean tbh I guess his friend's reaction is something you'd see in good friendships (my friends would totally fuck with me like that) but usually you say "lol jk" and explain soon after tho lmao. We really in it for the long haul now 🤣

Valaysa gonna be lookin like a fool if she joins the reagents club, all those smart assholes are gonna rip her for her no-knowledge noisy mouth. I can already see the "did you just join this club to talk to Johann? you're annoying, this club is for k n o w l e d g e go somewhere else to be loud" jab

Thank god he thought for himself there. I think it takes him seeing elena and mark together (not necessarily in a relationship) before he realize his feelings

Users who are viewing this thread