My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 12

omg 😭 poor johann he's so SAAAD ack no elena go cheer up ur newly appointed study buddy

Nep

Dex-chan lover
You NOOBS!

Behold the strongest worthless team! TEAM ELENA!

Im bored

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH 😭😭😭😭

The sad face of realization killed me I gotta go 😭😭😭😭

"If anything her family is self-made" I think this is a mistranslation. My guess is the original text must be 자작 (Jajag), that means "Viscount". Well, Jajag also means "one's own work, cultivation of one's own farm, self-service", but in this kind of historical setting, it clearly means "Viscount". It's not that important but would make more sense for the plot since Elena comes from a Viscount's family with nothing but the noble title. There's no way a Duke's son, even for a third son, to get a benefit from union himself with her.

Good - I like his conviction
Obviously it will fail cause this is a romance story, but I like that he sincerely considered his position

Dex-chan lover
apparently he is not as stupid and dense as he appear to be... good thing he realize it.
now however once you realize its become harder to forget and ignore it.

This is quite sad. I used to laugh at his silliness in previous chapters but now my heart is breaking for him.

But we all know they're end game anyway!

Previously I barked for Mark now Johann steal ma heart again :mad: go for it childddddddddd grab ur lovee 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Aww poor baby, but if he has so many connections and is so smart he can make a future for himself where he doesn't have to depend on his family and he can marry who ever he wants. If his father is upset just say, well I'm the 3rd child that's supposed to do nothing and leave that family but by then he should be self made like Elena's family was. Why does he have to keep hiding all his talent in the shadows to make his brothers look better, if they aren't more qualifed than him then why should they be the next head or gain territory. And how dare the Duke have all these kids if he didn't wamt a family battle to gspoen, you think 2 sons would have been where he stopped or learned how to pull out or something instead of breaking down and traumatizing the 3rd born until he eventually snaps, what a POS.

Ahh, one of my biggest issues with this has finally been answered. The reason why he doesn’t know what ‘love’ is, is because he sees people for their materialistic wealth and status and power and position instead of a an actual person. But all that is changing now!!

Users who are viewing this thread