My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 12

I want to jump ship but his realization of this unrequited love makes my hold on Jolena ship tighter :(

I hope his dad isn't as much of a prick as he's making him out to be. Tbf since the first and second sons will also be marrying well/making connections, having the third son marry someone of lesser status seems like a smaller sin...sure their marriage won't elevate the family name/wealth, but he's the third son so he's not meant to be outstanding anyway, right..?

I have a feeling this story will have Elena reach prestige for her genius/talents (she's already beat him in grades once) and hopefully it will make their future relationship have some fighting power...

Fed-Kun's army
was that supposed to be sad ? it's just boring and in my opinion, he sucks as an ML. I get that in this world setting, connections and prestige are everything so he isn't "bad" for thinking the way he does but our FL doesn't need someone who acts like everyone else. She is extraordinary and she needs an equally extraordinary ML (or no ML at all, I'd rather her not venture into romance if it's going to be with someone this boring)

I don't understand the life of a noble, and I do not care to empathize with that life. If you're only making kids just so they can inherit territories or help improve your family's reputation, don't make more children. Why the fuck does Johann have to feel like he shouldn't have been born tf. I seriously hate these dumbass duke parents etc who give the littlest of love to their kids. Don't have kids if you're not going to love them. UGHHHHH society those days smh.
I'm mad because he's pushing his feelings away so that there won't be any beef between him and his family. I know how that feels.😭😭

We love us a guy that can figure things out and think in a rational and considerate way.
Shame about his dad though.

Johann got some points from me this chapter. Still like Mark though.

The doctor must've been like:
"This kid seriously asking me if he has heart disease..."

🤣🤣🤣

Ah, hiding your feelings, you've been terrible at it so far though, especially your jealousy. But I guess you were too confused to get them under control. Let's see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread