My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 14

FINALLY THE DATABASE ERROR PAGE IS GONE
ahhhh thank you so much for the chapter 🥺🥺

tried to comment but it keeps giving error?

anw johann a precious bean I hope elena will like you back

Man these kind of manga/manhwa MCs really going to make it more hurts when the inevitable ultimate drama happened. Just imagine how sweet its gonna be when Elena finally opened her heart to Johann and realize that she dont have to bear all her burden alone and Johann himself finally get the courage to for once in his life thinking and doing things for himself. And then the conflict with how the caste works and blah blah blah. The thing with Johann being sweet fragile boi who spend his life clouded in inferiority makes me gonna sympathize with him WAAAAY More than the usual Oresama type ML

I'm thankful for the translation but the TS notes really take you out of the scene, please stop

I love the color palette of this series. Like purple with that much saturation should've been kinda striking to my sights but I like it here.
Well well I'm totally rooting for Johann. He's truly new at this and he's trying to dissect his feelings, albeit failed at doing so lol.
Hopefully Elena's reaction would be a positive one also.
Johann, you should buy her that new pen. Come on!

Guys thanks for the translation, but please stop with the notes about what the staff feel about various characters' actions. It detracts from the experience :(

I hoped for confession but I guess my hopes were too high still what a beautiful chapter
Those notes made me laugh tho jsjdjsksk

Users who are viewing this thread