My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
Ahhh he so silly! He doesn't need a specific reason to like her, he can just like her!!

waw, just look like reverse of the knight and his princess. btw, love doesn't need something like reason ya know. you love her 'cause it's her. if you love someone with reasons, that love will disappear along with the disappearring reasons

i know i should focus on the plot but i can't help laughing at the scanlating team's notes on every chapter 😂

Lol. The staff are just roasting Jonathan. I can imagine them reading while working on it and while earing popcorn. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Johann's analysis is correct - he's surprisingly mature but just doesn't have the right experiences to cope. Given that Elena doesn't have the same feelings for him, I think it would be interesting to see this be about a guy who overcomes his first love and takes a path of his own choosing on his own.

god is a woman and it's elena evoy indeed. gasp! i can't believe elena came back to him >< and offered to see the night sky again waaaaaah. and she is so comfortable with johann. gah, my hearrtttt 💖💖💖

Users who are viewing this thread