My Office Noona's Story

Fed-Kun's army
ah god.
don't.
by mgtow philosophy it's a bad idea.

What the heck? If that's true as what @amin882 said then it's going to be pretty sad for as the viewer. I'm not gonna follow it any longer. Anyone knows where to find the web novel of this? I would like to confirm this.

i like how they deliver the line and how they interact, its not cringe at all, its quite cool and mature, they not acting like a teen ager like those protagonist in manga, especially those manga that mc goes back in time in their teen age even their brain goes back to a child too

i just searched the webnovel and found this, so it really have WN, is there anyone can spoil me?
ebff85346bdac49c241ec99b6369b364.jpg

i really like this thats why i want to know what happen in the end, so i searched the spoiler somewhere
[
looks like this is a true story, they broke up in the end so they didnt get married, from what i know mc leave and get a long vacation somewhere, in epilouge mc and ahn meet each other after a long time and ahn ask mc to write to her, thats how mc think to write this story

So far so good.. can't wait for the following development... romance and work related of course... .squirm* squirm* so cute~~~
I was not disappointed as expected great read!

Damn, if the spoilers are to be believed then what is the point of reading this?....Just to suffer?...

Dex-chan lover
at first I decided to not read this after I saw the comments and reading the chapter 0 because future it didnt make sense to me
but after some time I started anyway and realized the mistake I made
the events arent anything special but its very charming for me and its bit different than the normal manga romance ( at least for me)
in other manga I think of future of that manga and look at the present with that light rather than situation
but in this manga my whole focus locks on the events and stops me from thinking
of course I would prefer if this manga didnt went the same way with ln but it doesnt matter that much

Does anyone think the author would change the ending since the original novel's ending got a lot of hate?

Users who are viewing this thread