My "Onee-chan's" Personality Changes When She Plays Games - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Gacha-Pulling Sister

Dex-chan lover
I'd say I prefer 75%, but TKL is cool too. Solid choice. :thumbsup:
The ignorant in me totally do not get why preferring tkl and lesser format.

I really need my full set of keys and extra more 'cause eff stream deck or whatever Is shite. Waste of money and space :worry:

Dex-chan lover
As a monster Girl lover: WTF? You can't just have a girl make a peace sign and call it a "crab girl"? Do you put your hands on your head and say it's a nekomata? /rant And yes, I have the same problem with Uma Musume, but whatever. At least they do the bare minimum to have horse ears and tail

back on topic: yup that's gacha for ya. tho Onee-san seems to have especially bad luck.

Dex-chan lover
As a monster Girl lover: WTF? You can't just have a girl make a peace sign and call it a "crab girl"? Do you put your hands on your head and say it's a nekomata? /rant And yes, I have the same problem with Uma Musume, but whatever. At least they do the bare minimum to have horse ears and tail

back on topic: yup that's gacha for ya. tho Onee-san seems to have especially bad luck.
To be fair a lot of gacha games are pretty lazy with character design. Meanwhile games like kancolle put a lot of thoughts into character design, but its outdated gameplay really makes it hard for people to play it.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how this crab gacha is manages to be better than the likes of FEH, FGO, and Genshin. Well done 🦀

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair a lot of gacha games are pretty lazy with character design. Meanwhile games like kancolle put a lot of thoughts into character design, but its outdated gameplay really makes it hard for people to play it.
It not having a mobile app in a time where virtually all gacha are mobile apps didn't help. Still, it's fandom is crazy devoted despite that.

Man, can you imagine the splash a Kancolle 2 would make if they just did the bare minimum modern stuff? It's make Uma Musume look like chump change.

Dex-chan lover
It not having a mobile app in a time where virtually all gacha are mobile apps didn't help. Still, it's fandom is crazy devoted despite that.

Man, can you imagine the splash a Kancolle 2 would make if they just did the bare minimum modern stuff? It's make Uma Musume look like chump change.
not to mention the whole dmm proxy/vpn thingy as well, and the lottery for creating new account. That was hell.

Aggregator gang
I hope she pulls the King Crab-Chan x Butter-Chan combo.
Maybe if she buys the Crab Pass+ her luck will get better.
btw I'm shocked no one else is referencing LumpyTouch

Users who are viewing this thread