My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I bet her browser is filled with "For Academical Purposes" searches.

I never knew the day would come when I will see tracksuit with maid apron and frills. Good job author

Fed-Kun's army
Am I crazy for thinking that it is a bit strange for someone, who can’t be older than the 5th grade, knows what sex is and is fantasizing it upon a classmate and his maid?

Dex-chan lover
@spookfrommr it heavily depends on your country's educational system (or even regional if it is like the US where there aren't federal standards for sex ed).

For example, I grew up in a conservative rural town and had a special sex ed teacher come in for like a day when I was in 5th grade.

Also, i love ojou's facial reaction to young master being called poor. It basically said, "DO YOU KNOW HOW CHAD THIS SHOTA IS??? HE WILL SEDUCE YOUR MOTHERS IF YOU DON'T BACK THE FUCK OFF!!!"

Aggregator gang
@SpookFromMR I should think it most likely that the young miss has privately gone above and beyond the formal curriculum in relevant studies.
You know.
For research purposes.

The little girl is the readers in the story cheering for the maid and Mc....lol....

I never know I have a fetish for maid with tracksuit, thank you author-san for finding it out

Users who are viewing this thread