My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector Last year's scandal, which began because of Twitter's huge hatred of Uzaki https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/08/18/artist-depicts-the-last-of-us-part-2s-abby-decapitating-uzaki-chan/

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan It ain't like short stacks don't exist. They are far more common than abbey from the last of us 2. there were plenty of chinese exchange girls in university who fit that title. There was one who was shorter than most white grade 1 to 3 students with tits that probably made up a third of her weight. If she had white/silver hair she would have kinda looked like Hana

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax Tell that to the idiots on twitter, not me. For example, now they are starting to promote the discourse that Nagatoro is a racist title because some of the fans of this manga were or may have been racist. Some people realize how absurd this is, so they try to argue that Nagato is a racist character, because her tan is supposedly a blackface.

I noticed there was something wrong with the cover, so I fixed it.
64Ehxoc.png

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

The thing is: If you throw a incredibly memey line like

WHAT IS LOVE

BABY DON'T HURT ME

DON'T HURT ME

NO MORE

Everyone turns dumb, and that woke audience you speak of just understands that well... It's meme time, it's harder to outright complain and then one has to go crazy using nuances.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu After people have complained that Lupin takes negatively the suspicion that he is gay, calling it homophobic, I am ready to expect anything.

Double-page supporter
Young Master Has Been Suspicious Recently

I am a sucker for Op mc Mangas and Romance mangas with pure rom-com... without any annoying characters, harem, love triangle etc

Users who are viewing this thread