My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
He must really be distracted. Otherwise, he would know that the appropriate answer to the question "Do you want dinner, a bath, or me?" is "Yes please."

Dex-chan lover
YOU DONT STEAL MY THING, WOMAN

THAT'S ALL I HAVE IN THIS SERIES, REEEEE

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the woke audience knows about this manga? I could understand if it was yuri ( I know about author, yes), but it's straight manga, so the lack of dumb complaints about chapters like this really surprises me

Group Leader
@SuperOniichan Well, I'm here, but that doesn't mean I'm a person who would complaining about everything, as it would be something meaningless to do, especially in a page where everyone come to relax or forget their worries with a recreational reading, like me XD I believe that, to explain a point of view, you need to find a good place and moment, try to understand the other part, not scream at them, keep your cool, and respect them regardless of their opinions, as it's the best way to reach to a mutual understanding. This is neither the place nor the moment, for example xD Morover, I don't really care what happens in a fictional work—meaning I don't have anything to complain about—and I think everyone have the right to like it or hate it, but not to try to impose their own position or opinion about it. I just came here to enjoy of this weird manga and forget for a couple of minutes the irl stuff... This was a bit long, but if you came so far, thanks for reading my "little" comment 😅

Dex-chan lover
Baby dont hurt me.
Dont hurt me.
No more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwVh8pmOot4

Dex-chan lover
EWcKd7MXYAEUu3T.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Lkose No problem, just after Uzakigate I became somewhat paronidal, especially about titles which are quite mainstream and not smut manga for people of culture.

Double-page supporter
My young master who recently hired me is suspicious

@critico
And so we meet again, that meme is a bait for italians, you can't expect to put it without some brother replying ... caro il mio furbino!

Users who are viewing this thread