My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
So Touma was giving off a couple of different vibes. I can't tell if he is into Yuuri or Goju.

Dex-chan lover
I though it was going in a different direction, but I really love the way this went, - "this girl...! She's a pervert!" freakin' hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't Yuuri getting ready to go to junior high? Is this junior high? I thought the caps they were wearing on the splash page were more of an elementary school thing (but they're different uniforms from the rest of the chapter). It also seems like it's the same school as before. Maybe it's one of those schools that offers junior high in the same school building as elementary.

Dex-chan lover
Hobbies are meant to be developed let the lewd flow through you let the lewd flow through you let the lewd flow through you

Supporter
@Hacete Serialization stopped 2 years ago and magazine version is still ongoing?
What really happens here?

Supporter
He is collapsed coz he can't stand so much pressure in his pee pee 🤣

Power Uploader
@Hacete @Esor This version (magazine) is the serialization, the other one that hasn't been updated is just the same thing with different chapter numbers, when they released physical volumes, the chapter numbering got all messed up and caused this split.

Supporter
@Hacete @Esor This version (magazine) is the serialization, the other one that hasn't been updated is just the same thing with different chapter numbers, when they released physical volumes, the chapter numbering got all messed up and caused this split.
Back then I got confused why some of webcomic chapter is mixed there, oh yes the numbering is fucked up 🤣. To think you change and fix it into this series, how nice. Now that I find this series, I can continue from where I left on. I can't thank you enough 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread