My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 5

MD@Home
Would love to know the backstory of both characters...
Like why is the kid all by himself in a mansion?
Why did she want to be his maid?

I definitely feel that there is definitely tragedy in this story and thatsss saddd

@Bochulaz ooh, thanks
but it's a bit too small, still
we need close-up shots of Lilith with the whole glory of her body

@czarisyn I think it's explaines in ch 2 or 3; Both of his parent died in accident, and all other servants left. Then Lilith came. About why, we also don't know so far

Fed-Kun's army
Although they couldn't say it, the very observant chess pieces had an inkling that it was onee x shota.

Dex-chan lover
x2.jpg

Group Leader
I just found another joy of reading this manga,the young master's heart get saved litter by litter,which atrract me even more than the romcom. Like ch.4,the lonely and sad really really toughed me •﹏•

Dex-chan lover
@ngkn92 I believe she did, but it's conjecture. I think the last panel is him angrily demanding a rematch. After all, Lilith just got done telling him she isn't planning on letting him win.

Dex-chan lover
Why do yuri mangaka love straight shouta and fake yuri stories so much? Is this their only opportunity to write male characters? At such moments, I especially recall the Seikon no Qwaser.

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66 AND? What does it change? Even if you close your eyes to the fact that their work on MangaDex is basically the one collaboration work on the same franchise, male characters in SnQ will still remain in most cases either legal shouta or feminine guys.

That part with the dad chess games seemed to have affected yuuri and lilith noticed that..
interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread