My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
What I find interesting is that the chapters are starting to characterize Yuuri subtly. Consider the fact that it's implied he has only had very limited interactions with his father, if anyone. He's only remembered how to play chess because his father taught it to him, despite the fact that before the Maid was "recently hired," he was the only one in the house, so he couldn't play with anyone.

Also consider that he's very direct and doesn't seem to have any issues speaking his mind. This is because he hasn't interacted with anyone on a significant level, and so hasn't learned what to sugar-coat or what would be embarrassing to say because he's never been taught manners.

Essentially, the manga isn't depicting some precocious super-chad. It's depicting a very lonely boy who hasn't had anyone to know or play with his entire life, and so he falls in love with the first person that enters it.

Plot twist:
Lilith is related to Jahy. Lilith is not only a demon name, but is significant as a biblical figure. Wouldn't surprise me if they were related or shared a universe.
@Renard @Grye

Dex-chan lover
Ruy Lopez nooooo

= looking up recent World Championship games and copying the moves in order to get reference material for the manga 😋

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus There is enough hentai for that. Discussing chess is kind of unique around here.

Fed-Kun's army
I haven’t played chess in years... Was never great at it but it was fun

Group Leader
What I find ridiculous is how she squeezes a wet rag to wipe the floor in these fancy white gloves. Are they made of latex or what?..

Dex-chan lover
So purple eyes are for when the shotachad is suspicious of her?

@bochulaz yes, I saw it too. Really confusing, especially since I do have glove fetish (hence why I read this in the first place).

If they are indeed latex..... Bruh, that's some high quality choice. Nice. (Latex fetishist as well)

Also, sadly the uniform is too puffy to be latex, so there goes all my fantasy of latex maid.

Aggregator gang
@ikancucut pretty sure your dreams are shattered (immeasurable disappointment and ruined day optional) already by how they're detailed in the cover art tho, because that sure looks like textile of some sort. :/

Guess she just keeps a bunch of spares and swaps them out frequently?

@RNDM1 yeah, judging from cover art, it's all standard fabric. Already accepted it tho, still looking gorgeous

I think I'll just assume the author didn't think that far when drawing the wet-rag panel

My actual problem lies in the fact that they are almost no full-body shot of the uniform. They never draw her below the hip/knee, and right now I'm dying to know the bottom design of her skirt, really

Users who are viewing this thread