My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@Scrwd @codydub03 My issue is that he didn't know that at the time and just thought she was overheating, so based on what he knows he shouldn't have probably done that.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
That was actually kinda sad to see her crying
Also, more of her in the black dress without frills please~

Aggregator gang
@Tamerlane People don't just randomly start overheating for no reason, and *literally* even a child knows what a fever is and the basic measures taken with it. It's quite literally the first thing to assume with those symptoms.

Dex-chan lover
Even though the heroine's thoughts were completely different, the perceptive door-handles had a feeling it was Onee X Shota.

Dex-chan lover
- I want to be the blood dripping out of her nose 😏
- Oh no, Corona-chan strikes again.
- why are you running

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan I think Yuuri is supposed to be around 12. He seems to be in the final grade of elementary school and that chapter of the webcomic where Lilith kept on interrupting him while he was studying showed him reading a book that seems to be geared towards entrance exams (possibly even indicating that he is intending on skipping junior high to go straight to high school since he probably is that smart).

@dummyaccount12345 I think chapter 2 of the web manga version was written to preemptively shoot down any theory that Lilith is a demon and more specifically that she's related to Jahy-sama. Konbu Wakame has drawn a couple of pieces of promotional art with Lilith and Jahy switching places but I don't think that's intended to be canon to either manga. If you read Konbu Wakame's Twitter using the Translate function it's pretty clear that she is turned on by brown girls so her manga will always feature them (even I Like Oppai Best In the World has Sasazuka Subaru as a brown-skinned character).

Dex-chan lover
God, I feel like I should be so creeped out by this series, but I can't help but think good on this kid for wrapping her around his finger. If the genders were swapped it would be way too much for me, and that's such an annoying double standard.

Users who are viewing this thread