My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@SasazukaIchimashi
I think Yuuri is supposed to be around 12.
Lmao, and here I thought he was <10.
possibly even indicating that he is intending on skipping junior high to go straight to high school since he probably is that smart
I'd like to see a timeskip where this happens tbh. The shota x oneesan trope can be cute, but a spinoff/sequel manga of their lives a few years after would be nice.

If I could add notes to users like on Discord, I'd tag you as "MRHMiS Lore Expert".

Dex-chan lover
uaUEtU8.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
this kid somehow activated beast mode in chapter one and can't find the off switch holy shit

Dex-chan lover
Normally he has good game but this is just genuine compassion and that's beautiful...

Dex-chan lover
one of these days, she is just not gonna be able to hold herself back and she will gobble him up!

This shota is a ultra power CHAD! I wanna be like him when I grow up!

... I miss the purple eyes :(

Power Uploader
For anyone curious about volume 2, I just bought it and it has 2 brand new bonus chapters, I'll focus on doing those first. Just like volume 1, they also added a bunch of the webcomic chapters in it, I'll get around to adding those later along with updating the chapters with the colored eyes version.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like it.
The humor was barely there, wholesomeness is nice and all, but I originally read this because the shota's unaware chadness was absolutely hilarious to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread