My Righteous Older Brother - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

The detective has the same snake like eyes as kiari-san ! Are they related ? I don't remember !?

... somehow... Hmmmm.....
Well, can a good man kill another?
But also, what a "good man" really is...
I think even some "bad men" are not able to kill tho

Aggregator gang
I think I’m supposed to root for the ML but he just has a creepy vibe

Double-page supporter
This is complicated. Kairi murdered her brother, in a way that it could be said as a self defense.. But murder is still against the law. I think he still should give himself to the police, but that would make his relationship with the FL destroyed. So far I have the impression that they really sincerely love each other, that I would felt pity if they were to be separated.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you!
Ah. I think I'll stop reading right here haha
I like the way they are happy together right now. Rize's obsession with her older brother also dissappeared. I like this. I am content with this. No need for more drama especially if this is going to end as a tragedy with someone dying or something. (Feel free to spoil me with the ending pls)

Appreciate the chapter!
My guess is that it will all be downhill from here.

Thank you for the hardwork on translating this!
I... I somehow already feel how this is going to end... I’ve been on this road so many times before and I wanna run away as fast as I can 😭
They are so happy together now but... murder is murder and karma is a bitch. Their happiness is like threading on thin ice. I think this is it for me, I’ll stop here. When this is all over, I’ll come back for closure lol.

I’m upset that this was cute because I just know the next chapter will be soul destroying again. This series really knows how to ramp up anxiety.

Fed-Kun's army
THANKA FOR THE MANGA GUYS AYT THIS IS THE [END] AND NO ONE'S GONNA TELL ME DIFFERENT

i’m so glad how things are right now, but if i’m being fully honest i’d want him to murder her in the end. he’s too sus

jyc

a lot of bro conspiracy theories hmm

for me tho, it seems like they're just moving towards the detective finding out that kairi killed her bro and prob him going to jail for it??
cause right now they think it's an accident due to the storm

I still feel like the only reason he “likes” her is because shes the only one who knows he killed someone

Users who are viewing this thread