My Roommate Isn't From This World - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I can't figure out if the girl is making up obvious lies (mutant shark? and an exorcist considers it in the scope of her job?!? lol) and brought him to the beach for a date, lowkey hoping he will figure it out.
Or if this manga takes place in the kind of world where the scenario she brought up actually is legit, and she brought him hoping to use his ghosts as support (or to make it double as a date as she has to visit the beach anyway). The latter is not actually that absurd of an idea, considering the rest of the manga and its characters.

Fed-Kun's army
She didn't go to fight the shark, she went to help with the ghosts of the victims of the mutant shark. Still I believe this bastard is the only one she is close to, and she just wanted to go to the beach.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the comments about him having been rescued from a dangerous Portuguese man o' war (not a jellyfish, a colony organism) b/c I didn't catch that.
(I thought it was just that she was showing a sea shell by the sea shore)

Fed-Kun's army
Do we even the names of the character in this series? MC? Esper Girl? Weird offloader girl? Ghost girl?

Dex-chan lover
So when are we gonna see this genetically modified shark?
I wanna see some ESP & Ghost v.s. Genetically Modified Shark action.

I love the art style, but I wouldn't have minded if in the first panel the Esper Girl was drawn a bit more like Psykos in opm. Like, not that 2d/flat.

Group Leader
For those who confused or don't know, what she caught is Portuguese Man o War. A pretty much dangerous jellyfish.

The raw manga actually tell us that it was Man o War, I think the group forgot to typeset it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread