My Roommate Isn't From This World - Ch. 44

Something a girl would like... Something creamy...
Heh.

@fiinhvip I was instantly reminded of this when I read your comment:
e58.gif

Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon too much ghost blowjob tweeked with his head, I know the author likes his dumb jokes, but this was too much

Dex-chan lover
What @Daribu said, @RonBWL . He knows the ghost exists and has seen her before. Why would he assume that Esper gave him the chocolate?

Dex-chan lover
1) Translators fucked up; "fish roe" isn't shirako/milt, which is the semen of the male fish (not the name for the glands, just what they contain, though since it's often just removed wholesale from dead male fish and packaged that way, since it's much less messy, people have taken to misunderstanding that the whole seminal vessel is called shirako/milt), but the fish *eggs*, what we also call caviar.

2) Shirako, or milt, is actually a commonly sold item in Japan, and can be found in izakayas, sushi bars, street stalls, and more, where it can be found served raw, steamed, fried, grilled, in tempura, or as part of chawanmushi, a savoury egg-and-seafood custard. You can also, obviously, purchase it raw at a market to take home, as he has done here.

3)They do eat fish roe/caviar in Japan, too, obviously; it's commonly used as a sushi topping, in fact (the nori-wrapped gunkanmaki or "battleship-style" rolls with the little red balls on top you typically see as a common sushi roll in various media, including emotes? The red orbs are fish roe/caviar), much like how shirako/milt is.

Dex-chan lover
In my country cod is almost a sacred institution. We eat it a lot during Holy Week and at Christmas. I have never eaten cod roe, but I love mullet roe, so I would eat it without any problem.

Users who are viewing this thread