My Roommate Isn't From This World (Pre-Serialization) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Potangina kala ko tagalog tangena naman jabaited pota kekw nakaka forsencd naman nitong tangena pepega scans ampota

I didn't expect bisaya, but still, this is well done!

I appreciate this even though I hardly speak bisaya, any form of media that involves Filipino is rarely seen throughout the world

@jmslln2004 Tagalog is not the main language of the Philippines lol, the country does not revolve around metro manila. Bisaya and Mindanao regions have their own languages, and do not commonly use "tagalog" as their choice of language to communicate. Pinoy ka pero di mo alam yung sariling mong bayan. yikes, educate yo' self foo'

Lmao, yeah... metro manila doesnt revolve around the philippines but THAT'S LANAGUAGE IS WHAT PEOPLE USES WHEN IT COMES TO EDUCATION COMMUNICATION, so, basically, Tagalog is our main language..... you can buy a qorld map and check Philippines in the back, it will tell you that our main language is tagalog along with english....
Pilipino ka pa naman, ambob0 mo pa... mag-aral ka muna bago basa ng basa ng manga... nabobob0 ka sa ginagawa mo eh....

Even in elementary, it teaches us that tagalog is our main language. Furthermore, tagalog was used in filipino subject.... ambob0 mo... kadiri ka, pilipino ka pa naman pero wala kang kaalam alam sa history and main language natin... B0B0

Users who are viewing this thread