My Second Life Is a Healing Life? - Ch. 24 - Light in the Darkness (4)

Dex-chan lover
i guessed correctly, so my guess to what happened is, he started to be more reckless with his patients in order to find a cure for him, so he was hated by even his family, and in the end he sided with the cultists to find the cure, that made him end up as a traitor.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit. Not only is Edgar an OP medical professional (beyond what simply being a "doctor" would entail), but he's also an absolute stan for his nephew. Note: Not to disregard the sacrifices that he made in the name of medicine, but the history of medicine IRL isn't much better (might actually be worse overall).
And the title of the chapter, "A Light in the Darkness" makes even more sense now. Eugene has a way of bringing a particular type of Abyss worshiper to his side, existing as a light in the darkness they perceive the world as.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Gah, that made me tear up a bit. He's kinda like a post-insanity Itachi? I'm weak :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Yep, can't read this, MC decided to save THE FUCKING GUY THAT WAS TRYING TO KILL HIM, WHEN IT WAS HAPPENING.
One thing is doing it later when the attempt passed and the MC knows the reason, but not when is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread