My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

No wonder I dropped this after 1 chapter. Like @aaronoka said the bar is pretty low right now since good webtoons rn are either in hiatus or are ending (like The Reason Realiana went to the Duke's Mansion) so I'm gonna read further in case this isn't actually something thats toxic asf.

Unknowingly huh?
I̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶'̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶t̶a̶n̶t̶l̶y̶.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, immediately dropped because the FL is a shallow bitch + a manipulative piece of shit. Knowingly dragging down his confidence and for what? To keep him to herself or something? Also, what's with the way she was treating the blonde-haired dude? Yeah he was annoying, but he definitely didn't deserve that. And why the fuck would you call someone ugly when you preach to your husband that it's the inside that counts? She really has the gall to criticize others for not seeing past looks RIGHT AFTER JUDGING SOMEONE BASED ON THEIR APPEARANCE. I'm fucking dead. On a side note, why does she have the number of times a human blinks a day memorized? 😭

Edit: to the people commenting "Don't be so sensitive, it's just a comedy lolol" yeah no we don't find manipulation and borderline abuse funny here.

Group Leader
@nivinator
Hi! To answer your question, the reason why she calls Erden "ugly" is because of a curse in the Halstead family. As briefly mentioned in earlier chapters, Leticia saw what Erden really looked like and told him that he's not ugly, but then spirits came and told her that if the master of Halstead finally knows what he looks like, then he'll die. The curse hasn't been explained much in detail yet, but it'll play a larger role in future chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
@serendipityave Thanks, that makes a lot of sense and I'm glad she wasn't straight up lying to his face for no reason. Don't understand why the author would choose to create a misunderstanding in the first chapter because the FL seems absolutely terrible. Unfortunately I'm still not inclined to continue with this manga because I still think the FL is still horrible because she's shallow AF (again, judging blondie based on looks when her husband's biggest insecurity is looks, like what a bitch) and pretends she's a good person for continuing to stay with an ugly guy instead of just letting him know she wants to be with him (plus her intentions to spread cruel rumors to the lawyers??) . Thank you very much for letting me know about it though! And thank you for the translations!

I thought he would be grotesque and have eight eyes or something since he’s a “monster”, BUT HE’S ACTUALLY HANDSOME AF?????!!!!! Im shook

Dex-chan lover
…. So many comments might be ominous. Especially since this is still ongoing, and could be resolved in two sentences. “You’re super handsome to me, and I don’t want anyone else to know. I don’t want a divorce.”

Users who are viewing this thread