My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
ty for the update

there's three speech bubbles that wasn't cleaned on page 15 when the uncle is speaking (also pointed it on in discord)

Thanks for the chapter!

Gaaah Why the heck did she have to get off the cart, when she could just talk to the drivers by approaching from the back x.x
(Haha I know it's the only way for her to meet the ml in a dramatic way aka him probably rescuing her) but still can't help wondering gah ... 😂😅)

Excuse me what? Imps of all things are capable of taming land dragons in this world?

With the precedent of reincarnate-isekai'd people being treated as witches here I don't think I've seen a worse situation for someone to be isekai'd into. Like OP superpower cheat skill where?! She needs it!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so it's an isekai! And it's not the first time someone's been reincarnated into this world. Jesus, at least listen to those poor people, they could tell you how to become technologically advanced in no time at all! Or at least how to make good Korean BBQ. 😁

Guys thank you sooooo much for taking up this project and translating it🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Thank you so much for the update!!❤️ I can’t get over how beautiful the art is.

Dex-chan lover
WN events happen a little differently from the webtoon.

Leticia tried to run away from the house, but the uncle and aunt caught her. The aunt then threatened to desecrate her parents' graves unless she obeyed them.

Personally I prefer the webtoon events.

Dex-chan lover
Goblin Slayer needed

Also, shitty aunt and uncle trope is kinda overplayed. Oh well.

Thanks for more of this :)

Aggregator gang
@catbot158 I don’t read the novel but if I were the author, I would write that those who are reincarnated are treated as witches and burn alive right? What if some of them escape before being burnt? And use their own superior knowledge and power and take revenge on those human. And demon are their creations to take on vengeance.

Great so everyone is a piece of trash ....

Honestly when will there ever be a branch fam that isn’t trash and aren’t greedy for more money and actually treat the FL like a human .....

Seeing leticia as a kid maid and treated awful by her extended fam really pulls at my heart 😞

But why did it need to be an isekai? Could've just said every redhead is a witch if the isekai part has no majour bearing on the story.

Users who are viewing this thread