My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Kwebtoons and novels are always full of angsty shitty family drama huh, especially the isekai/rebirth ones. Honestly it's a bit tiring to read.

@sirallen 100% agreed. It's so cliched and not even enjoyable to read.

@TUSF exactly, personally I'm interested in the fact this is the only story I've seen were the isekai world is aware of reincarnations, and that there's bigger consequences for letting it slip than just sounding delusional. Also grannies with swords hell fucking yeah.

i mean, i get that as a normal person she had no choice, but I would've loved to see her go “fuck you y'all going down with me” and then they all die. roll credits.

Dex-chan lover
Should've just said: "Go ahead, send me to the church. If I'm a witch, then not only will you lose my inheritance, but you'll also have to send one of your daughters to that hell".

It's not like she's a kid anymore. She should've thought for a moment

why is isekai a thing, like, is it mandatory ? is someone flashing a gun at every mangaka with a secret message ? what's the deal???

Double-page supporter
It may be isekai but the way they treat them as witches here feels realistic, i mean with how superstitious they are and all. More realistic that most cheat isekai MC (cheat as in involving knoweledge)

Aggregator gang
1a03f5690cbd11c1424c3ff3f267eb2b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Show me real proof that I'm a witch!
All redheads are witches.
F-fair point....

To those who are tired of this genre of isekai, fantasy, old world then just don't read this. Haha. I admit it's always cliche and all but this is like my guilty pleasure, I know the story's quality isn't good but I eat it up anyway. I can just drop it anytime I'm bored already. Haha.
But I do appreciate the translators' work in these webtoons.

Dex-chan lover
Wow their world has so many reincarnated people they're labeled as witches? How interesting, I wonder how many there have been officially recorded and stuff.
The art is lovely

Contributor
Trash branch family is a cliché, but not without reasons.

I mean, my own aunts and uncles are utter trash, exactly like the people in this chapter, they would do anything for money, even killing our grandparents.

Users who are viewing this thread