My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
Whoo! Well, Leticia has always been a fighter. Strong beauties are always a great story.

If anything, Erden letting his guard down like that is pretty disappointing. For being a renowned Demon Hunter of the North, he's not much. Unless he was mesmerized by what a beauty his wife has become.

Am I the only one who felt bad for the golems? Considering they do this for revenge because thejr kin is killed...if they were the main characters instead...

That some Queen shit right there.

Ereden what the hell were you doing letting her go when she clearly wanted to stay??? Bruh is she really hated being there she would have left.

Oh man, I really hate stories depicting war. It is sad and tragic, especially when each side has their own ideals. A comment said that these golems were there for revenge, it's tragic go see them perish since for our MCs, it is kill or be killed.

we all die. you either kill yourself or get killed. 🕺🏾*watchu gon do* 🕺🏾 *watchu gon do*

the name of the series is so funny LOLOL

we love a strong female MC!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
There was no way she could have gotten on that horse so quickly, I feel like something got cut out.

Users who are viewing this thread