My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
@Keansor shooting a bow takes a LOT of physical strengh ! so she should have plenty of muscle^^ also all she did was slam the sword down which can be performed by anyone without training

but i agree that a sword shouldnt inflict a lot of dmg on stone... but they were also bleeding sometimes so their bodys seem a bit strange

Fed-Kun's army
Korean webtoons have great art as usual but in this one if you think about the plot/logic...

Curax from the stone golem race and are those supposed to bleed? I won't even go into how swords will be effective fighting stone...

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1103903/10

Don't question manga logic yadda yadda.. The story setting doesn't seem to have swordsmen being able to cover their weapons with aura to make it stronger/more durable.

Dex-chan lover
This comic is all over the place but WHATEVER. IM HEAR FOR BATTLE COUPLE

I don't understand why Letitia is dressed like she's getting ready to attend a tea party. Everyone is "dressed" (they're also terribly prepared, no helmets, armour, etc.) and ready for battle except for her. Author, MC's don't have to be feminine, beautiful, and delicate all the time. This is so impractical. She knew they were coming, knew when the artifact was going to fail, but is in a floral print dress, with jewellery hanging from her neck, waist, and arms, and a big ribbon in her hair. The battle in of itself is terribly paced and depicted as well.

Dear athena-something-san as stated from the previous prevoious chapter (i dont know what chap) she wants to give off a vibe/feeling that she has nothing to be afradid of (thats the gist of it)

A daytime gown with petticoats? In the middle of a siege? It's a wonder she didn't trip while running down the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread