My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Thank you! and dont worry the editing isnt even that bad with only a couple missing words, easy to ignore with context clues

Fed-Kun's army
@Leixia what a shame. The story is OK but the setting really needs a better explanation. It's too mishmashed and haphazzard right now. Ruining my suspension of disbelief.

@Krobelus I get it but he's probably been told repeatedly from a young age by people he loved and trusted that he's ugly/not to take off the mask so regardless of his actual appearance in a mirror he isn't going to see it.

Thank you for all your hard work, please try and get a proofreader and someone to qualify check your work before posting.

Dex-chan lover
"So no matter how you, I can't help but fall in love with you", said the mum to her son.

Appreciate the quick releases, but like the others have said, slow down! A lot of basic errors that could be fixed with a proofread.

Great work! Thanks for the fast update. But I would like that some of the words in the background were translated too. I understand that most of them are just sounds and this doesn't make much difference, but there is some that clearly aren't just that. This makes me feel that something is missing and that I didn't understand the scene fully.

U guys are overreacting they only missed a few words and ur saying that it’s poor quality if ur gonna complain just don’t read we wouldn’t have been able to read these chapters if there weren’t any translators

@Catdyne If they slowed down a little bit, I think the quality would have been better. With haste comes mistakes, and this was an obvious dip in quality.

While I greatly appreciate the work the team is doing, I really wish they would take a breath and do some more thorough QA.

the words missing literally just say the emotions and sounds and all that we can understand just by looking at the art
Thanks for the fast update and your great work
some people are just such a pain in the assl

@PeachedPocky we do have prs and qcs, but idk what happened, and it seems like it was uploaded before it was qced, we'll try to fix them as fast as we can

Users who are viewing this thread