My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta say, the world setting in this is way too confusing. Maybe the novel does it better?

Uhmmm the last bubble doesn't have the sentence, can you reupload it? You're doing a good job but there are a lot of grammar mistakes...

@MXCL tbh I tried to read the novel on novel update but the translation is a little off plus the manhwa already passed the chapters translated

Has anyone directly told Erden his face is hideous or has he always heard it in the context of the curse?

I’m perplexed at how he sees his reflection but doesn’t grasp that his face isn’t that different from anyone else’s. I guess his mind could be warped from hearing it all his life but still

Ya’ll are really spoiling us with all these chapters.

I’m confused though. Erden has clearly seen his own face before. So why does he think he’s some kind of hideous monster? Surely he should be able to compare his own face to that of the people around him and realise he doesn’t look abnormal. Is he cursed to see himself differently? Is everyone cursed to see him differently than he is (except for MC)?

@Krobelus Same. Does only MC see how he actually looks? I don’t get it. ML could certainly think himself as hideous if that’s all he’s ever heard but that doesn’t explain why other people seem to think so too.

Come to think of it. Has anyone besides MC and MLs parents ever even seen his face? Do others just think he looks like a monster because that is what they’ve heard?

@MoeMoeKyun
I'm thinking that it has less to do with a spell making his face appear different and more to do with him being taught that his face is what an ugly face looks like. Have you ever heard of the fable 'The Emperor's new clothes?' It's probably something like that.

Dex-chan lover
This one was really bad, a lot of words were missing. Slow down with the chapters so that you can keep the quality

oh, god! i will get used to being spoiled 🥺🥺🥺 thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@moemoekyun pretty sure it was? stated that he might be or is under a curse where he appears to be ugly to everyone and himself. I think the FL is exempted bcus she’s an isekai victim and not from that era

@MoeMoeKyun I'm pretty sure that his face appears to be hideous to him. Which is why he thinks he is ugly. His family's curse involves their appearance seeming hideous to people and even themselves, with a select few actually being able to see their true face.

This release, along with a bunch of previous ones, is filled with grammar errors and straight up missing words, is this proofread at all?

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a poor quality release. Doesn't look like there is a proofreader in this team, so many typos and sentences that didn't make sense...

I rad through this without any problems... the only hing I noticed was the last panel with the empty bubble. Thank you for your work

Users who are viewing this thread