My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, take that all you reincarnators. Even if you have the memories of an adult, you still have the body and mind of a child. Kids brains are different from Adults, in that kids will still act like kids because they are kids, even if you do have memories of your past life, emotionally and biologically, you are still a child. The only way you wouldn't act like a kid is if A: you have some genetic mutation that makes you skip childhood and develop the physiological brain of an adult, or B: you aren't human. In all likelyhood, all reincarnators would act like kids when they are kids, because they are biologically children.

Every I see that fracking monstrosity of failed architectural design, I die a little inside.

At least the roOf is blue this time 😓

HWAT but he's so tall! 😱It literally looked like an adult and child talking

Dex-chan lover
Huh, just remembered boys get way taller than women before gals get to their full height

@Dragonbolt03 um no? girls go through puberty first. That's why all the middle school girls are taller than boys. Grils start puberty first and end it first as well. Boys usually get growth spurt in highschool years

What is this??!! I absolutely love it!!!!!!

Also... is anyone else getting vibes of like a twist on Beauty and the Beast or is that just me? Just me... ok

Fed-Kun's army
Someone clearly lied to the main characters on how this world works. They do not need to dance to the tone of power mad fools who will be killed by those imps in little time.💀

Fed-Kun's army
the three grannies

hqdefault.jpg

@solonit i just choked on my spit wheezing after i saw your comment. Thanks 😭

Also, thank goodness he’s not an adult. I was about to drop this for p*d*philia. It still kinda sucks she’s drawn like a 5 yr old tho 😔

Users who are viewing this thread