My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

goddamit it that ugly 3d model castle again I swear it's in almost every korean webtoon.

OMG 😂
He's like one of those "grew up magically" but actually not that old
They gonna be so fricken cuuute

Is there a stock castle picture that's just used everywhere? I swear this is the 5th or so time I've seen that same bloody building

@Mojo well I did say in my comment the ML is 15, so he's also underaged not just FL. Also, not just feudal times but even now anyone underaged can get married with guardian consent. Although they're married, their relationship is very akin to middle school/high school romance, it's a pretty innocent/first love type of relationship.

bruh all webtoons have the same castle but this mad lad made the roof blue

Dex-chan lover
I hate it when reincarnated adults act fucking retarded

i feel like it would've been better if the author cut out the reincarnation part. it should've been a story without a grown adult reincarnating, acting like an actual child. :( i honestly actually expected her to be like this once i saw how she looked like in ep 0. she looked too innocent and as expected her personality is as well, sad but i hope she becomes stronger later on :)

the MC literally just played the male lol
like, at least the child actually cried like a child instead of trying to act all tough

Users who are viewing this thread