My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

This is when we learn that their age difference is only like 2 years or something lol
She probably looks super young because she's been malnurished.

Group Leader
@talas Hey it takes a lot of work to draw a manhwa, because every panel is very time consuming. You expect them to draw everything from scratch? Of course not, that’ll just torture the artist. They need to work more efficiently hence, using 3D models as base are the best choice. Maybe you should go check how long it is to make a manhwa/webtoon and see it is REALLY easy to make you burn out.

Hahaha!! That was good,good work translators and everyone else who worked hard on this. I am eternally grateful😆☺😊

Wait she’s reincarnated? But her way of thinking is that of a 8 year old... is she 8? I get the possible PTSD from the attack but wow .........

OH PHEW they didn't marry a young girl to a man. Also lmaoooooo love her reactions so cute

@Asbolus their respect physiques are at the extremes (i.e. she’s really small for her age and he’s really big for his age) but the WN states that she’s 12 and he’s 15.

can't wait for more, i wonder how the story would unfold, i just hope it doesn't drag too long or nothing much happens through out the story

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yes. Finally, a series where a teenage or maybe even adult women reincarnated into a little kid, will still act like a little kid, because little kids have the brains of a little kid no matter who much previous life's memories they have.
It also makes them cuter when loli's act like loli's instead of baba's

Double-page supporter
@ninetailgumiho Yeah, chapter 1 of the manga says she's 12 too. Her uncle was saying that's why he's her guardian, she's still under age. But if she's under age, how can she marry? Is it one of those gross feudal things where a boy has to be 20 to marry but a girl only has to menstruate to qualify for marriage? 🤮

So the main heroine is 12 years old but the male lead also said he's underage (although he doesn't look like that) so maybe he's between his 16-17 years old or whichever is the legally age on world in the manhwa.

So she looks like a 5 and he looks 20. Is this because the artist is just suck at anatomy or is it intentional? If it is intentional, fucking why??

so he's like an early bloomer? fine then. i'm about to drop it if she's going to marry an old man even tho he has such a baby face.

Users who are viewing this thread