My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

one grammar error- when announcing erden and leticia, it should say "have arrived", not "has arrived"

Dex-chan lover
Was that sleeping looking guy her dad (I forgot what her dad even look like lol)? Or the guy who is plotting against them?

@gg_mate
I think have is the correct verb form. Because they are being announced together, the subject is now plural so it should be have (eg he and she have)

Thankfully im not in their universe so i can say dAMN HUSBAND YOU ARE VERY PRETTY AND HANDSOME

I was worried when i see long white hair with dat delicious looking choco skin. But thank goodness this time i preferred erden instead.

And this manhwa getting more interesting with using brain as a weapon than just power and fighting skill.

I just love how reliable our FMC is! It's really rare to see manhwas making their female lead do most of the thinking and planning. Looking forward to more of these!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter!

I will say the more I read, the more I like this artist. Not just because they can draw pretty people lol. The colours, monsters, bad guys is all consistent and not too "ugly". Plus the cat people, not many can draw them/animals right.

This is getting...interesting....hmmm. I love the FL's brainpower but now my 2 braincells are overworked and now I'm a little confused lol --- rereading now xD

Thanks for the chapters!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread