My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

ok what's up with these grown ass adults being reincarnated then losing all of their intelligence? That manga which shall not be named with the shitty twins is terrible, and I hope this won't be like that.

So he's only 15.. thank goodness. Maybe it's just in his genes to grow that ta so fast.🤣
Anywho, I've been wondering how he thinks he's hideous. Is it psychological? A spell has been cast on him to see wrong?? I mean, he still looks at a mirror right? And his sense of beauty isn't wrong because he knows what's beautiful and what's not. Hmmmmm.

@Plussyfan0
They're probably dumbed down so that the teenage girls who are reading it are able to relate to them more. Though I'm a teenage girl and I relate to them more when the MC is intelligent and actively trying to succeed. Its annoying with MC's are slow. Hopefully the MC wasn't an adult when they died though, then it would make more sense.

@Plussyfan0 she just remembers her past life, that doesn’t change the fact that she’s still a child. For her, this is her main life. Besides, she only dreams of her past life (at least that is what I got from it). Just because you hear or see something doesn’t mean you understand it. Just like how you could watch someone talking about some really complicated science theories, but still don’t understand it at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
dude must have body dismorphia disorder or something. Basically seeing yourself as ugly even though that wasn't the case.

character losing their intelligence probably because they're stuck in a child body and the brain of a child isn't fully developed yet. iirc the brain reached full maturity around 20 y.o or something?

Users who are viewing this thread